Price : 70 €
The Gallipoli campaign was the first mayor battle undertaken by the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC). Anzac Day,the 25th of April,remains the most significant commemoration of military casualties and veterans in Australia and New Zealand.
Guests will be collected from their hotel in Istanbul (6:00 Taksim Hotels, 6:30-7:00 Sultanahmet Hotels) and travel to Ecebat. Upon arrival in Ecebat, guests will have lunch before heading off on the tour of Gallipoli.
On the tour, guests will visit important sites, including Brighton Beach, the beach cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, the ANZAC Commemorative site, Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine, Johnson’s Jolly (trenches and tunnels of he Turkish and Allied Forces), the Turkish 57th Infantry Regiment Cemetery, the Nek and Chunuk Bair (New Zealand Memorial).
At the end of the tour guests travel back to Istanbul and will be dropped off at their Hotel.
- Available Days : Everyday
- Available From : Old City | Taksim Area
- Price Includes : Transport | Insurance | Guided Service | Lunch | Entry Fees
- Price Excludes : Personal Expenses | Drinks.
- Duration : Full Day 17 Hours
- Pick up time : Old City 06:30 | Taksim Area 06:15
- Drop off time : Approximately 23:00